Perform IT Ltd is a rapidly expanding Software Solutions partner, headquartered in Dublin, Ireland. We specialise in providing innovative solutions within the Business Service Management (BSM) area. Our expert engineers design, implement and integrate solutions using Microfocus BSM domain as well as the BSA automation tools. Our key competency is in the optimization of infrastructure and business services. We enable our customers to transition to a service oriented organization.
We are currently hiring a team of IT Support Engineers for our support centre based in Sofia. We are seeking hands-on Microfocus Software Consultants to join our international professional team of Microfocus Software installation and support engineers. The Technical Support Engineers are responsible for troubleshooting and developing technical solutions for our client companies.
The successful candidate must have:
- An excellent command of technical business English and be confident in ability to participate fully in meetings with clients. Effective verbal and written skills essential.
- 5 – 3 years experience with Microfocus Software products
- Server or Network Administration knowledge
- Coding experience is considered an advantage
The ideal candidate is also:
- Client focused
- Highly motivated
- Able to integrate a team of international support engineers
- Able to manage multiple high priority tasks simultaneously
In exchange for your skills and experience we offer:
- Competitive remuneration, career growth, learning & flexible work options
- An opportunity to work with a team of highly skilled and diverse engineers in an organisation that is second to none
If you think this sounds like the opportunity you are looking for please forward your CV right away to email@example.com
|Job Category||Technical and customer facing|